Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm doing you a favor, really!

I have a cold. There are few things on this earth that make me more whiny than having a cold. Seriously. I've been trying to think of something to write about, and every idea I've had has been so full of whining and self-pity that I can't make myself finish typing it out, much less summon the will to ask you to read it. Therefore, I will post again when I'm well. Or at least better. Or less whiny.

Besides, you should all be busy reading this.



The latest book by Lois McMaster Bujold. The fourth (and final *sniff*) book in her Sharing Knife series. Fawn and Dag take on... Well, I'm not going to actually post spoilers. But you should read it. And the rest of the series. And her Vorkosigan books. And the Chalion books. Seriously good book(s).

1 comment:

Wiz ~ said...

Sorry you feel so crummy. Hope the turn-around is right around the corner.