Saturday, January 9, 2010

Designing

I'm late. Again. I know. *hangs head in shame*

Want to know why?


I'm designing. I've decided that I'm going to be published by the end of January, even if it's only a crochet pattern. Besides, writing the pattern up will save me from having to reverse engineer this hat AGAIN the next time my mom wants me to make one. Which I may or may not have already done five times. >_>

In other news, school starts on Thursday, and I've begun to knit the SHOD (Squid Hat of DOOM!) I'm still in the first section of the pattern, and so far my main reaction is "Holy @#$* these colors are bright!" Which is kind of the point of rainbow, but whatever.

Perhaps I'll have something more interesting to say next week. You never know. Stay tuned! I might talk about the incredible shrinking scarf.

1 comment:

Barb_in_GA said...

Ooh! Crochet! I can do that! What'cha designing, girl??