Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School

Wow, it's that time of year again already. Somehow I'm not terribly motivated for this semester, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because my summer was so packed that I don't feel like I've had time to catch my breath. Maybe because two of my classes are ones that I couldn't complete last spring, because of the pneumonia. Possibly because another one of my classes is essentially a suck-up-to-the-director-of-the-radiography-program class. But I'm kind of afraid that I'm just getting bored with school. This is my sixth semester. I'm coming up on the two year mark. Anymore, that really seems to be the length of my attention span. :-S

(moved from old blog)

Comments:

Wiz: Beccaie!!!! Good to hear from you.

Hang in there, Lady. Think of all the time you've already put in. Once you're done, you're done. You are doing great.

Hugs!
Wiz

AIbrean: Almost two years already?! Maybe the classes just aren't challenging enough?? Are you done with the boring core curriculum? Can you take something that will really stimulate your mind??

Ehlf: 2 years, that's half way home ... hang in there - find a really fun elective

No comments: