Friday, January 9, 2009

What Font Are You?

You are biergarten.

Some people have a misanthropic side. You, on the other hand, have it written across your face. It's not that you're in a bad mood, or that you're just naturally gloomy -- you just want to be left alone.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/helvetica/quiz.html


Unfortunately, it's not set up for blogs and the like, because there's no link to my results page. And biergarten isn't a font that Blogger offers (or Word), so I can't show you what it looks like. But for a 10-question quiz, that's a very accurate result. :)

1 comment:

Barb_in_GA said...

I'm Times New Roman.
"Some call you timeless -- others call you a snob. Either way, you're a class act all around. Just don't take yourself too seriously."

I dunno. I'm called boring more often than timeless. But then TNR is pretty boring.

My personal favorite font is Papyrus, but I don't get much call to use it.