Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finished!

I have completed Clue 2 of the second Mystery Sweater for the Warm Woolies knitalong! Woohoo! Of course, those of you who read and remember every detail that I post here (lol) will remember that Clue 3 was released on April 24. But better late than never, right?


That white stripe down the center is actually a measuring tape, which shows that the body of the sweater is 13.5 inches long at this point. On to the shoulders.

The Rivendell sock is also coming along. The heel is completed and I'm nearly halfway through the foot. I hope to have a completed sock to photograph for my next post.

In other news, I have now turned in my completed application to the appropriate office at school, along with the required side trips to pay the application fee and request a(nother) transcript audit. Then there was the extra "field trip" to the office where the application packet said I was supposed to submit it. Of course, once I got there, I found a sign on the door telling me to go to another office in a different building. For the record, I printed off this new, updated application on Tuesday, May 26 (because before that the online version still said it was for the June 1, 2008 deadline) and submitted it on Friday, May 29. Quick move for an entire office! And with construction vehicles blocking two doorways, I ended up walking about half a mile (from the handicapped parking area!) to get everything properly submitted. Perhaps they're hoping that a percentage of the applicants will just give up and apply to another school?

No comments: