Friday, August 21, 2009

More Dispiriting Scores

I forgot to post the explanation for the questions with my last post. So here:

"These questions are coming from my 'How well do you know Beccaie Jamieson?' quiz on Facebook. Thus far, the high scores are 35% among my friends with my sister scoring 74%. I'm bringing the questions to my blog in the hopes that some more people will get to know me better."

Normally, I would figure that wasn't important enough to mention. However, I've got 2 new scores to add. My mother (who isn't on Facebook and doesn't read -- or even know about -- my blog scored 41%. (This is because I didn't ask her a couple of the questions, like I did with my sister.) My Sister's Friend, Julie, got a 40%. Yes, that's right. My sister's friend scored better than any of my friends. (She also doesn't know about my blog, and she's new to Facebook.)

No comments: