Thursday, September 24, 2009

Question 15

15) What is my middle name?
a) Louise
b) Susan
c) Kathleen
d) Lou
e) Lois

I have a knitting picture!



This is the 7th pair of Potato Chip Socks for Warm Woolies, and these are quite a bit larger than the first 6 pairs. You see, there was a 6 for 6 challenge over the summer, which required 6 vests, sweaters, or pairs of socks that would fit a 6 year-old (or older). The socks were required to be at least 6 inches long in both the foot and the leg. This pair is for the 10 for 10 challenge, which--as you might guess--requires that the sweaters or socks (no vests this time) fit a 10 year-old (or older). The socks must be at least 10 inches in both the foot and the leg. I wasn't positive how much length the heel and toe would add, so I estimated a little long. (The leg is 12 inches and the foot 11.)

I'd hoped to have a finished sweater to show you, as well, but I'm still working on the second sleeve. Oh well. Something for next week.

I'm also not going to complain about school this week. Surprised? Me too, a bit. But I ditched HIT on Monday, and A&P was cancelled that evening, so I probably didn't spend enough time in class to justify moaning about it again. Besides, a few readers have already heard about it. lol

Answer to Question 15: Louise. Susan is my sister's middle name, and Lou my mother's. Kathleen (and Katherine) were in the running for my first name before I was born. I tossed Lois into the mix because I already had 2 L names, and also for Lois McMaster Bujold. (Remember her? My favorite author.)

These questions are coming from my 'How well do you know Beccaie Jamieson?' quiz on Facebook. Thus far, the high scores are 35% among my friends, 40% among my sister's friends, 41% for my mother, with my sister scoring 74%. I'm bringing the questions to my blog in the hopes that some more people will get to know me better.

No comments: