Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Outer Alliance Pride Day


I'm squeaking in under the wire with this, since they've chosen September 1 for Outer Alliance Pride Day, and I just found out about it (since I don't really write much of anything, and thus don't get to a lot of writer sites). Here's the text/link they asked for:

"As a member of the Outer Alliance, I advocate for queer speculative fiction and those who create, publish and support it, whatever their sexual orientation and gender identity. I make sure this is reflected in my actions and my work."

They also suggest posting "a short example of queer speculative fiction." And since I don't write much, the only thing I have that qualifies would be a snip from my very, very unedited 2007 Nano, which I don't think I can really get post-ready before midnight. (Especially since I still have homework for tomorrow.) So go read my friend KD's, because it's good, and it has one of my favorite couples in it.

1 comment:

KD Sarge said...

aww! thanks for the link-love! *hug*