Saturday, October 27, 2007

Country Music

You know, it's probably not a good thing when a Brad Paisley song sounds like your life. I was listening to his Part II CD tonight ... for several reasons, none of which were a burning desire to hear any of the songs on this CD. And I realized that the chorus to one of his songs fits my life quite well at the moment.

Of course, the rest of the song's about wanting to get back together with his girlfriend, which doesn't apply nearly so much.


"Two Feet of Topsoil" chorus
There's two feet of topsoil
A little bit of bedrock, limestone in between
A fossilized dinosaur
A little patch of crude oil
A thousand feet of granite underneath
Then there's me.

7 comments:

Wiz ~ said...

Hmm, quite a deep analogy.....

Beccaie said...

*snerk*

Unknown said...

BECCAIE...I am so lost. How do I send out invites to my broing google blog???? this should be easy but I dont know what to dooooooooooooooooooo
I set up two accounts, only want one...and dont know how to invite people.

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unknown said...

Oh its Monnie by the way. I have this one, Trading4aliving and Crosstrades...which name do you like better???
:)

Mehl412 said...

Hi Beccaie! I'm here now!! :)

Beccaie said...

Hi Mehl!

Sheri B said...

Hey, Beccaie! Country songs are annoyingly like that sometimes...