Thursday, October 25, 2007

Word Counts

Okay, just because I have to. I know it's boring, but it's been driving me crazy(ier) not to post it somewhere.

History Prof's Word Counts:

(class date).....9/27...10/4...10/11...10/18
Essentially.......410+....269....352......266
More or Less------22+.....32......70........6
Any Way, Shape
or Form............6+......5.......11........4
However Though..................24.......27
Sort of.............................209.....127
Basically.....................................69


I didn't count today because he barely talked, since it was the mid-term. He did manage 1 "sort of" though. lol


P.S. I apologize for all the dots (although it does fit with the page theme). I couldn't get it to stay in table format without them.

5 comments:

jenchristens said...

Man- that would drive me BONKERS!! You show much restraint by not grabbing his tie & choking him with it.

LOL!

Wiz ~ said...

OMG!!! That is so funny!

Thanks for fixing the settings!

Love ya,
Wiz

Pansy Makehay said...

ROFLMAO! I guess this guy thinks in cliches from the sound of things!

I'd be envisioning shooting him with a rubber band everytime he says one of these Bon Mots! :p
MizP

BonnieLass said...

He didn't even squeeze in an "essentially" during the mid-term???

Beccaie said...

No, not a single one. I was VERY surprised. lol

As for choking him or shooting rubberbands, at least it gives me something to focus on, other than just the lecture. Keeps me awake. Not an easy task, given that the class goes until 9:30 p.m.