Friday, November 13, 2009

Question 20

20) How many times have I traveled out of the country?
a) None
b) One
c) Two
d) Three
e) Four

I have accomplished things this week! I have something to talk about! Yay!

...

Okay, my accomplishments are all knit-related. So what? That just means that you get to see photos!



I finally finished the WW MKAL3 Sweater! Yes, the one I started in July. But it's done! Woohoo!


I like it so much that I started a striped version. Besides, this purple yarn needs to be knitted up ASAP and sent back to Warm Woolies.


Three nearly identical pairs of socks for Warm Woolies 10 for 10 contest. I kind of doubt that I'm going to win at this point, but that's no reason not to try. These are also made of the purple yarn that Warm Woolies let me have to knit with, so they will be in the mail by next Friday at the latest. Hopefully I will also have the sweater done by then. A bit ambitious, but since I just started yesterday, I think I have a chance.

In other news, I've got a unit due Sunday night for my computer class. And there's homework for my HIT class as well. Joy. At least there's nothing for anatomy at the moment. Any vibes for motivation would be appreciated, since I've been struggling a bit with that lately.

Answer to Question 20: Two. Way back in high school (yes, in the Dark Ages), I had an opportunity to go to Europe over our spring break. In retrospect, perhaps I should have waited for a trip that wasn't "organized" by one of our most scattered teachers. Oh well. We got to see a lot of the Bavarian countryside while we were driving around lost. For hours. On quite a few days. In 2000 I took a cruise that stopped in the Bahamas, and that trip went much better. :)

And that's it for my questions. What on earth will I write about next week? Maybe I'll get reckless and post a snip from my NaNo. Assuming I've got more than 550 words by then.

These questions are coming from my 'How well do you know Beccaie Jamieson?' quiz on Facebook. Thus far, the high scores are 35% among my friends, 40% among my sister's friends, 41% for my mother, with my sister scoring 74%. I'm bringing the questions to my blog in the hopes that some more people will get to know me better.

1 comment:

KD Sarge said...

you should come around and let peoples cheer you on!

*HUG* COME BACK, DEMMIT!

That is all. ^_^