Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crud!

Carp, it was Friday yesterday, wasn't it? This weekend has been consumed by flailing Photobucket and studying for finals, so I didn't notice. Regular blogging will resume next Tuesday.

(Smiley snagged from TSR.)

Late addition: A friend Tweeted this link, and I thought it was a very interesting e-mail discussion between two guys who have been friends for years. They're talking about gay marriage: why one guy has a problem with it, and why the other one thinks that he shouldn't. (Shouldn't have a problem with it. Was that clear? My brain is dead from studying.) Both of them remain calm and respectful of the other throughout the whole thing, which is amazing to me, given how my discussions with my sister have gone. Maybe she just needs to get an e-mail address so we can communicate that way?

2 comments:

Peach said...

Neat!

KD Sarge said...

oh, thank you so much for that link! Awesome!