Thursday, June 22, 2006

Halfway There

Well, I've made it to the end of Week 4 of Summer Session A. (It's only the end of Week 2 in Summer B.) Both summer sessions are only 8 weeks long, so there's not too much farther to go. In a way that's good, and in another way it's really strange.

I think I overloaded myself a bit this semester, so I will be glad when Session A is done and I only have my math class for the last 2 weeks of Session B. On the other hand, so far we've only had 1 exam and 1 lab practical in biology. According to the syllabus, we're going to have 3 exams, plus the final, and 2 lab practicals. That's a lot of tests to squeeze into the second half of the term! It's the same thing in composition. I don't know how many worksheets and little paragraphs we're going to have, but there are supposed to be 4 papers, and we've only done one.

So if I disappear entirely during July, just look under that big pile of books in the corner.


(moved from old blog)

Comments:

Wiz: Wow, you do have a load this summer. However, we all KNOW you'll do great!!!!
hugs,
Wiz

Aibrean: Hear, hear! Wiz speaks the truth! You're doing an awesome job, Beccaie, and we're all so proud of you! aubri

AmyGaladriel: Beccaie, I am so excited for you! I know you will do GREAT!!
Love, ya!
Amy

No comments: