Saturday, June 10, 2006

School Stuff

I'm used to doing well in school. Last semester I got straight A's with little effort. I may have a heavy courseload for this 8-week (accelerated) session, but I am reasonably confident that I will be able to do well.

One of my courses is "Using Computers." No, not very challenging, but it's required for my degree. I'm taking it as independent study, since I'm reasonably well versed in computer use already. When I turn in homework, it is mailed back to me. (So far I've got 136.5 out of 128, with extra credit included.) I took my first test on Wednesday, and just received the results in the mail today. There's a comment on the score sheet: "The highest score ever recorded for this exam. Congratulations!" And I got 1 wrong. That seems very strange. And a little bit disturbing. The class has been around for years. NO ONE ever got a perfect score?


(moved from old blog)

No comments: