Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Elephants on Parade!

Or, you know, on Knitting!

My stitch markers have arrived! The other winners in the contest posted yesterday that they had received theirs, and I was so disappointed. But my elephants are here now, and I'm so happy. I immediately popped one onto the second Coronet Hat that I'm making, instead of the loop of yarn that I had been using.


(The obsevant and/or knitting-savvy among you will notice that the right side of the cable band is facing the same way as the knit side of the stockinette. Yes, that was deliberate. I was goofing around with the yellow Coronet during the photo shoot, and I liked the way that it fit better inside out, so I have flipped the band on this one.)


And then the other two elephants felt left out, so they're helping out with my Steam Scarf, for the Red Scarf Project. It's not really hard to count to 16, but it's easier if you don't have to. ;-)



Thanks again to MyOwnIgloo and mkvral on Ravelry for running / inspiring the contest.

No comments: