Monday, November 24, 2008

NaNoWriMo Update

After sitting at 519 for most of the month (since 11/3), my wordcount gathered itself and took a great leap today to 5422 words. That's a big jump, but still short of where it should be for me to win this year. As of this morning, I needed about 7200 words per day. Unfortunately, I think I'm done for the night, so I'm over 1700 short, meaning that my daily goal for the rest of the month is now 7430. Never say die though. I. Will. Win. This.



Late edit: Oh yeah, I'm gonna win this. I started to just fill in a couple of blanks in the story -- like the name of a restaurant and stuff. Things I'd written at work, where Google is blocked. (Yes, they really block Google. Yes, they are stupid.) 4335 words later...

And it's not even 3 a.m. yet! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Barb_in_GA said...

Go Beccaie! Go Beccaie!

(And have a great Thanksgiving.)