Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wednesday's NaNo Update, a little delayed

Rough day yesterday -- work was yucky, and there was some other crap. And there's this cloud of Meh that's just hanging over my head lately. However, I did get some words down, and I've been working away this morning. I'm currently at 22,660 words total, so I've only got 2807 to go to meet my modified daily goal. Of course, that daily goal is now 8178 words, so any surplus that I can build up today will be very helpful. I'm hopeful that the turkey celebration won't take too long, so I can get back to doing things I want to do and hanging out with people I want to be with. Which is kind of nobody at the moment, but try not to take it personally. ;-) I'm just a little character-focused right now. (And if anyone shows up at O'Hare suddenly, I'm sure I'll suddenly be in an appropriately festive mood.)

This blog entry was brought to you by 167 words that don't count.

No comments: