Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Feeling Virtuous

I'm feeling very virtuous tonight.




Obviously that virtuous feeling is fairly easy to come by, if grapes and weights are all it takes. But it's been a long time since I bothered to pay attention to fruit, and even longer since I've exercised.

Of course this isn't some sort of unprompted leaf-turning. I was diagnosed with diabetes last week, and all the advice I've received so far is heavy on fruits, vegetables, and exercise. So I'm trying. Not sure how long I'll be able to maintain the motivation, but there's always hope, right?


Just a reminder that I'm doing Live Below the Line later this month. You can sponsor me here if you'd like. Deen is also doing the challenge, and her page is here.

1 comment:

Peach said...

Dear Beccaie,
I didn't see this until now. My best wishes to you and getting the diabetes under control. My aunt was diagnosed a few years ago, and she is doing well. I know you can too! Sending you strength and hugs, and lots of support! I would love to hear how you are doing.